Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Miller chopper
- - By flanagan Date 01-29-2004 04:30
I like reading the posts here and know that some of you will think this is cool...I was just on millers website and they are making a Miller Chopper. I guess its going to be on the Discovery Channel Feb 9 and 16 on the American Chopper series to show how it was built. The bike even has a trailer with an XMT behind it - very cool for those of us who love bikes and welding. Its right on millers homepage www.millerwelds.com
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 01-29-2004 11:14
Yep, I've seen it and I agree that it looks cool. Very neat looking bike. American Chopper does some neat looking stuff, but they just started showing another show called Southern Chopper and it is done at a shop right here in town(Milwalkee Iron), in fact the paintball scene was filmed literally a couple hundred yards from my back yard at my neighbor's paintball field called the Painted Forest. Can't wait to see more episodes of those shows.
John Wright
Parent - By amyjtn Date 01-29-2004 14:51
Did you know that Miller is bringing the American Choppers duo to the Welding Show in Chicago (April 6-8)? They'll be there meeting people and signing autographs.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Miller chopper