Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Cost and others detalles
- - By isaacvergara (*) Date 02-17-2004 20:23

I need information I calculate of weld costs, specially in which one talks about to the amount of metal of contribution required according to the process to use so much in flat plates or plates like in tubes or piping.
If one knows where to encontar you formulate and other details I am thankful to them.
atte
Isaac

Necesito información de calculo de costos de soldadura, especialmente en lo que se refiere a la cantidad de metal de aporte requerido según el proceso a utilizar tanto en planchas o placas planas como en tubos o piping.
Si se sabe donde encontar formulas y otros detalles les agradezco.

atte
Isaac
Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 02-18-2004 05:12
http://aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?id=4796#21599
This thread asked a similar question.
It has links to some programs to help with computations.
Bill

http://aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?id=4796#21599 Este hilo de rosca hizo una pregunta similar. Tiene acoplamientos a algunos programas a ayudar con cómputos.
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 02-18-2004 19:26
El costo de la soldadura depende de varios factores, entre los cuales están el precio del material de aporte, mano de obra, gases, corriente eléctrica, amortización de las máquinas etc.
Hace algunos meses salió en la revista Welding Journal un artículo en inglés sobre como calcular los costos de la soldadura. Si me haces saber tu dirección postal te mandaré una copia xerox.
Te sugiero que entres en contacto con la firma peruana Exsa (www.exsa.com.pe), para preguntarles si tienen alguna publicación al respecto. Es gente muy competente en cuestión de soldadura. En este momento me parece que los peruanos son los más avanzados entre todos los países sudamericanos en esa área.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brasil

English translation.
Welding costs depend on several factors, such as filler material price, manpower, gases, electric power, welding machines payoff etc.
Some months ago, an article on how to calculate welding costs appeared on Welding Journal magazine. If you let me know your address I'll send you a xerox copy by mail.
I suggest you to get into contact with the peruvian firm of EXSA (www.exsa.com.pe) and ask them if they have published some literature on the matter. They're very competent people on welding.
In this moment, I believe that peruvians are the most advanced people in South America on that area.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Parent - By isaacvergara (*) Date 02-19-2004 18:17
Giovanni

Muy bien, te agradezco tu aporte nuevamente, en realidad la pregunta va por dos lados, o sea por el lado de los costos totales de una construcción soldada y por el lado de la cantidad de metal de aporte que se necesita para realizar una soldadura en plancha y o en tuberia.
Si tienes información adicional te agradezco que me escribas a:
Centro Educacional CEAT
Los Acacios 1755
San Pedro de la Paz
Concepción
VIII Región
CHILE.

En el post anterior me han sugerido algunos links muy interesantes y al recorrer por sus páginas he encontrado también información valiosa.
Gracias a los que se dieron la molestia de atender esta consulta, la cual se deribó de algunos amigos aca en Chile que me la hicieron saber y yo la lleve al forum de la AWS
P.D. Hace algunas semanas estuve en la empresa EXSA Perú y como tu dices, son profesionales muy preparados y en el campo de la soldadura, en America Latina, creo que llevan la delantera. En ese instante tenía otros intereses y el tiempo se hizo muy corto, asi es que no alcance a tratar este tema, pòr lo que me parece que escribiré a ellos también...
atte
Isaac

Giovanni

Very or, I thank for your contribution again to you, in fact the question goes by two sides, that is by the side of the total costs of a welded construction and by the side of the amount of contribution metal that is needed to make a weld in plate and or in pipe. If you have additional information I am thankful to you that you write a to me:
Educational center CEAT
Acacios 1755
San Pedro of La Paz
Conception
VIII Región
CHILE .
In post previous some links very interesting have suggested me and when crossing by its pages I have also found information valuable. Thanks to which occurred the annoyance to take care of this consultation, which deribó of some friends aca in Chile that me let it know and I take it to the forum of AWS

P.D. Some weeks ago I was in company EXSA Peru and as your you say, professional they are very prepared and in the field of the weld, in Latin America, I believe that they take the advantage. At that moment it had other interests and the time asi was made very short, is that it does not reach to treat this subject, pòr what it seems that I will also write to them...
atte
Isaac

Parent - By isaacvergara (*) Date 03-12-2004 01:55
Giovanni cristi

OK. Informacion la recibi esta semana, te agradezco
atte
isaac
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-21-2004 04:46
Hola Issac!
Aqui es un sitio que puede ayudaro:
http://www.aws.org/pacwi.html
Este sitio tiene dirreciones Y email de los intstitutos de soldadura y Collegios de Ingeneria en Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Paraguay, Venezuela y Trinidad.
Etos gentes pueden ayudar te con los problemas.

Hi Issac!
Here is a website that can help:
(PACWI website)
This website has addresses and e-mail of the welding institutes and
Colleges of Engineering in the above mentioned countries
(Central and South America).
These people can help you with your problems.

Respectfully,
SSBN727 Run Silent... Run Deep!!!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Cost and others detalles