Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / welding rig
- - By bayouweld (*) Date 04-12-2004 20:51
could anyone tell me if there is a sight that is for rig trucks that are for sale
Parent - - By rlongino Date 04-13-2004 16:34
I have a welding trailer for sale, because of an unrelated health condition I MUST sell my welding work trailer. This work trailer has a Ranger 8 Welder w/ Generator, Kohler 18HP Air Compressor with Quincy Pump and 650 Gallon Tank, Pneumatic Post Driver, MillerMatic 250 Wire Welder, Cutting Torch, 2 trash pumps, 3 Storage Boxes, 2 Welding Masks, Gloves, rods, all the hoses, cables, and extensions cords. 16' Trailer with overhead rack, and new tires including spare. I’ve put in over $27,000 into this welding trailer, built out to do on-site construction jobs putting in boat lifts. It should be able to handle any job, anywhere because of the onboard equipment and its portability. It’s currently on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11766&item=3809663179&rd=1 starting asking price $9,500. If you have any questions please email me at rory.longino@sbcglobal.net
Parent - - By bayouweld (*) Date 04-13-2004 17:28
thanks for the info, I am just starting to look, but I am lookin for at least a sa200, will kepp you in mind if I come across anyone looking for a nice set up like yours though.
Parent - By dschlotz (***) Date 11-04-2004 13:00
I have an SA 200 in California. It's in great shape. If interested respond.
Parent - - By nspc6f (*) Date 10-27-2004 17:57
My name is Nathaniel Peterson I am a "rig welder". here is some advise on choseing one. First thing you need to think about is how high is the bed, best bet is a chevy (I do not like them but good highth and ride). You will probably want a 4x4 (make sure it is strong and works). Also choose one that is not too long so you can get in to tight places (add you will). You will probably want a 3/4 or 1 ton. Some places to look are Auto trader (found several) any heavy equpment trader and Contracters, and actions or even your local welding store.
Parent - By t.hafer Date 02-17-2007 00:50
I have the complete set up ready to go. Why buy new when you can have like new for half the price. Just look on eqpt. for sale and check complete welding truck for sale and I have just what you are looking for.
Parent - By MAC702 (*) Date 03-17-2007 06:55
I don't have the kind of welder you're looking for, but I'm selling my 96 Dodge dually Cummins 4x4, ext cab.  I've been using it with a Miller Trailblazer for other types of jobs, but you can E-mail me at mcallister702@yahoo.com if you are interested in the truck.  Entire inventory is for sale, as I am moving to Papua New Guinea this summer.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / welding rig