Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Spatter Woes
- - By Pascal (*) Date 05-04-2004 01:22
[deleted]
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 05-04-2004 05:19
Why don't you ask those knowledgable guys who just came up with that new invention,,, What do they call it?

Spatter um somethin or other....

Oh wait.

you work for them

Regards,

Lar

PS, The solicitation tactic above is refered to as "Advertorial"
Parent - - By Pascal (*) Date 05-04-2004 22:36
Lar,

This was not ment to be a cheap advertising scheme. I am asking serious questions. We are not the only anti-spatter fluid on the market and I am trying get an overall end user view on typical spatter issues. I apologise if it seems otherwise.

Thanks for your help.

Pascal.
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 05-05-2004 01:34

Maybe its just an errant conclusion on my part.

After reading all your posts on the forum (7 of 8 of them on threads posted by spatter shield accounts) it just looked a little fishy.

But if you say its not a cheap advertizing scheme, ok.

At your service

Lar
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 05-05-2004 13:20
Pascal,
I have to admit, I thought the same thing too. At first it seemed as serious questions with a real concern for how the end user was finding this product helpful or not. Other advertisers slip in from time to time and post to advertise their product. I can think of one that sticks out in my mind, who posted on every board in the forum multiple times. I think it must have been blocked by the admin. of this forum, as we have not seen that product advertised since.
John Wright
Parent - By Pascal (*) Date 05-06-2004 07:36
I understand that this is a technical forum and should only be used to help one another. I hope everyone else shares my view!
Pascal.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Spatter Woes