Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / certification in South east asia
- - By alfred aryadi e (*) Date 06-08-2004 03:13
Dear all,
I am from Indonesia, want to know if there is training program ( welder,CWI ) which is conduct out side USA? may be in singapore, or Malaysia? or another country around south east asia?
thank you
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 06-08-2004 11:43
Hi Alfred,
Check with the Certification section located within this website. I think there is a link to an AWS representative to whom you can pose your question about if they offer the CWI course in your area or somewhere close enough for you to attend.
Hope this helps,
If you can not locate this info on the website, post back and I or someone will look up the link and post it here in the forum for you to simply click on.
John Wright
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 06-08-2004 12:26
Probably the very best person to contact would be Mr. Walter Herrera, AWS Director of International Business Development. You can find him under the AWS "Contact" section. Walter has been around the world more times than anyone I know, proctoring and supervising AWS sponsored tests. By the way, he's a heck of a nice guy too!
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 06-08-2004 13:19
http://www.aws.org/certification/inter_contact.html
Here is a link to Walter, as jon20013 had suggested, try getting in touch with him regarding your request.
John Wright
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / certification in South east asia