Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Any OSU Welding Engineers post here?
- - By OSUWE85 (*) Date 09-28-2004 15:23
It's not very often that someone stays in the same field of work they studied for in college. I graduated from Ohio State in 1985 with a BS in Welding Engineering. Here it is, almost 20 years later and I'm still in the same profession. I guess I must like it, and besides that, the pay is great!

Are there any other OSU WE grads that post here?

Parent - By weldeng13 (*) Date 09-29-2004 03:07
I graduated from OSU with my MS in WE in 2003.

Peter Kinney
Parent - - By scmait (*) Date 09-30-2004 18:07
Here is another...graduated in 1990 when the old building was still there. I too am still in the welding end of the business.

SCMait
Parent - By OSUWE85 (*) Date 09-30-2004 18:43
Ahhhh yes.....the old building. I used to try to sit by the window every day so I could watch the babes walk by. It's a wonder I ever learned a thing about welding. All I remember hearing was.....blah, blah, blah, blah, "constitutional liquation", blah, blah, blah, blah, "feedback control", blah, blah, blah, blah, "toilet bowl", blah, blah, blah, blah, "high energy density", blah, blah, blah, blah.......and so on.......
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Any OSU Welding Engineers post here?