Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / WIT HANDBOOK
- - By THANATOS (*) Date 10-14-2004 03:02
I am looking for an AWS Welding Inspection Handbook written in spanish. Does anyone know if such a book exists? And, if so , where could I get my hands on one?
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 10-14-2004 03:50
My '04 catalog does not list an option in spanish. Give Global a call at 1-800-845-7179 and ask them. The web order code is WIT-T. Printed products have a 30 day return guarantee, but do have a restocking fee. You will also have to pay all shipping and handling.
Parent - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 10-14-2004 18:33
Get in touch with the Peruvian section of AWS. At the main offices of AWS in Miami they should be able to inform you the address, telephone, fax, e-mail etc. of AWS' Peruvian section.
As an alternate, get in touch with Prof. Carlos Fosca, in Lima, at www.pucp.edu.pe

Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Parent - By iesca (**) Date 10-18-2004 19:40
I am an AWS SCWI and, I wrote a Welding Inspection Book in Spanish.
I use this book as training handbook when I teach Welding Inspection Courses at DALUS, Monterrey, Mexico. The attendants to such courses are people that, after the course, they take the AWS CWI examination.

If you want more information, please email me to: iesca@prodigy.net.mx

Hector.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / WIT HANDBOOK