Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Can help me please?
- - By domesticthai (*) Date 11-15-2004 07:57
I'm quality inspector work for GE locate in thailand, I would be learn more about welding inspection for arospace standard,Cos when I read in the GE spec something can't understand and nobody can expand to me.
Parent - By MBSims (****) Date 11-16-2004 00:28
Sounds to me like GE should be giving you some training on their standards.
Parent - - By SamCMS (*) Date 08-18-2005 21:36
domesticthai,
are you thai?
Parent - By domesticthai (*) Date 09-11-2005 10:41
Yes, I'm thai and I would like to say that I very impress in this forum, because in this forum any body can help me when I post,once thing very importance to me that I can lean more about american english.If you have anything to comment please feel free to let me know.

Thank you very much.
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 08-18-2005 22:34
If you would like to know more about welding inspection and aerospace standards, than your position at General Electric puts you in some good company, These two fellows: E. C. Helder and M. J. Lucas, Jr. are on the AWS D17 committee for aerospace welding and they both work for GE. I'm sure you can contact them through regular company channels.

You may certainly ask us any question you would like right here in the forum, but, my guess is that you will get the most authoritative responses by asking your questions in house.

My question is; Do you currently work for GE or do you work on GE components for a third party componant repair vendor?

Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Can help me please?