Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Ni-Rod Filler Metal 44 MIG wire, help!
- - By uglyjeep Date 02-11-2005 21:11
Hi all, I am looking for anyone or any distributor who may have just 1 to 3 pounds of Ni-Rod Filler Metal 44 in a .035 diameter. I may be able to use some in .045 diameter but I'd prefer the .035. The problem is that it's only available in 30 lb. spools from the manufacturer and the smallest I found so far was an partial 18 pounder at $22 a pound and I just can't spend that much money when even a pound of it will last me a very long time.
Parent - - By Brian W Date 03-15-2005 06:31
if you find a source that supplies in small amounts let me know where you got it I don't feel like buying a 30 lb spool either or where did you find the 18lb spool at? I could handle that let me know if you don't mind THANKS
Parent - By uglyjeep Date 03-17-2005 00:49
I will look through my notes and see who that was that had that wire for you, any chance you'd want to split the cost on a spool?
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Ni-Rod Filler Metal 44 MIG wire, help!