Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / FOR INTEREST TO ALL PLASMA CUTTERS
- By zxyman9 (*) Date 03-04-2005 17:04
For interest to all Plasma Cutters:
I would enjoy sharing my positive experience in the purchase of a 40 amp plasma cutter.
Last year I was in the market for a plasma cutter that would perform up yo 1/2 " mild steel.The research took me 6 months and I was shocked at the high prices of the American units available.
So I finally came accross a distributor in Mesa, Arizona that sells a Plasma Cutter (40 amp output 220vac input ) with comparable specifications to units twice the cost. The web site is : www.members.cox.net/divtec or call Diversified Technology @ 480.832.7841 and ask for Phil Parkerson ;he will explain and answer all your questions ( he is a very informative and friendly person ).By the way, units that cost alot are a form of Capitalism ( What will the market bear ? ).
I purchased this unit ( utilizing inverter technology and weighing only 20 lbs. ) and it performs/exceeds my expectations.
The American Companies that I called before purchasing this unit could not explain fully to me why other units available out there were less expensive. Their usual answer was inferior product and poor service/quality/no parts available or no warranty stations. Not so; this unit is equal to or surpasses the specifications of American brand units.
Diversified Technology just offers a superb product/service/parts/warranty @ a price that other Companies refuse to offer today.
So, if you would want to be a smart and knowledgeable customer;shop around and check out what is available and at what price you're willing to pay a Merchant.I believe in negotiating my purchases ( just like when you buy a new/used car, you should not be triggered into paying more for the item after you walked in ). Don't be fooled or pursuaded;use common sense and your gut feeling about the offer.
As a customer, get all the facts and don't pay more than what you originally intended to spend.
This is just my opinion of "Diversified Technology " ; because I am a satisfied customer and would recommend their products to my " Welding Friends " .
If anyone would prefer to contact me, since I researched this product for 6 months; my email address is : zxyman9@hotmail.com .

regards , michael D.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / FOR INTEREST TO ALL PLASMA CUTTERS