Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Under water welding videos
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 03-10-2005 21:19

Students are always asking about underwater welding. While there is plenty of text information available, they also would like some good video footage.

I'm looking for a nice comprehensive video that discusses both wet and dry. Not going to teach it, Just want a nice thorough overview. Of course affordable would be nice too :)

Thanks
Parent - - By gndchuck (**) Date 03-12-2005 03:43
I don't know of any videos out there about wet welding, I haven't seen any, when I was teaching the in house wet welding program I looked for some, but doesn't mean that they aren't out there. I've got some videos of me welding underwater and some fellow workers, don't know if that would help you or not.

Regards,
Charles Welch
Parent - - By Partagas (*) Date 03-12-2005 05:15
My teacher has a video about this. He got if from a school located in NJ. I will try to remember and ask him about in on Monday.
Parent - By global welding Date 09-14-2005 00:09
Any luck on the underwater welding video.
Parent - By KiwiTrev (*) Date 09-06-2007 09:58
Hey if you can get this I would love a copy!

Trev
Parent - By KiwiTrev (*) Date 09-06-2007 09:57
Hey Chuck could you put those videos on DVD then send via internet or post? that would be great to show students and for myself also!

Trev
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Under water welding videos