Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Tig foot or hand control
- - By pgeweldor (*) Date 03-11-2005 17:26
I have a Miller trailblazer 44g with high freq built in from the factory and I am Interested in buying a foot or hand control with a two prong plug for the machine. If anyone can help me locate one I would appreciate it and be interested in buying it. Thanks. Paul
Parent - - By SailorRtrd97 Date 03-20-2005 07:07
Hi, On a foot or hand control go to miller and use the model and serial number for your machine. The other place i would uses from experience is Connley Kleppen torches from Auburn Washington. They make and excellent product. I am going with a hand control for my Lincoln Commander 400.
Parent - By pgeweldor (*) Date 03-20-2005 13:11
Thank you for your reply. I very much appreciate it. I will try connley kleppen. My problem with locating one for my machine was that my machine was made in 1990, and miller told me they made the foot controls until 1996, and that they were no longer available. Thank you for your help. paul
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Tig foot or hand control