Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Hobby Welding Staten Island, NY or NJ
- - By gabrielpan Date 03-24-2005 20:14
Hello,
I'm looking for a hobby class in welding close to Staten Island, NY or central to Northern NJ. I have a railing project I'd like to tackle this spring and summer. Someone suggested Aviation Tech but they no longer offer it at that campus. They suggested I call Co-op tech in Manhattan at 212-369-8800. I'm still waiting to get someone on the phone to give me info. They seem to be pretty unorganized. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!
Parent - By eshustin Date 05-31-2005 16:56
Hi, I am looking for the same hobby welding class in central NJ. If anyone has any info please post it.
Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 06-01-2005 06:31
I searched google with 'morris "new jersey" welding adult education' and found this
www.accurateinspections.com/AE_Catalog.pdf
Dig down in there, welding is under building trades. I have no knowledge of these folks so can offer no endorsement. I suspect that if you change the first keywords to force things to be close to home you may find some help. This isn't an unusual course offering in the adult or continuing education field.
Good luck in your search
Bill
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Hobby Welding Staten Island, NY or NJ