Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lincoln Electric product codes question.
- - By tjbutler (*) Date 03-30-2005 19:18
I just purchased a Lincoln Invertec V350-Pro Advanced Process welding machine with a product code of 10876 which appears not to be the most recent product code because on the manual is also lists a higher numbered produde code of 10934. Assuming they issue new produde codes when they make changes to the machine and assuming the highest number reflects the most recent change does that mean I did not get the 'latest and greatest' of this machine. How do I find out the difference between the different product codes?

Thanks
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-31-2005 07:43
GET IN TOUCH WITH LINCOLN ELECTRIC.

Respectfully,
SSBN727
Run Silent... Run Deep!!!
Parent - - By tjbutler (*) Date 03-31-2005 14:35
I called them and they were clueless and said that they don't know what the difference is there is no way to find out. I spoke with a cutomer service representative and a technical help person. Either that is a canned answer or they don't care.
Parent - By Sand Man (**) Date 04-01-2005 04:38
They aren't the most helpful people at Lincoln, But If you call the tech dept, they are helpful. the # is 888-921-9353
Hope this helps, Jeff
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lincoln Electric product codes question.