Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / intl student seeking welding school info
- By lhutton Date 05-25-2005 19:37
We received the message below but don't offer welding instruction (or even have anything to do with welding) so figured I'd pass it on. (Doesn't sound like he has good Web access or I would've sent him the database info.) If you do want to send him brochures/applications for your program please write him directly. Thanks, Lia

Dear sir/madam,
i wish to have the application forms on international welding courses[Shielded Metal Arc Welding,Weldability of Metals, Ferrous & Nonferrous,general welding programmes]and international student prospectus or bronshure sent to me through the addresses below.please, i will like to have them on hand instead of internet;as i am unable to access your online application form or download a copy from the website.I need to enrol into the institute as soon as possible.Am already into structural welding but realy want to get to the top of my carear.

KINGSLEY DAVID OBINNA,
35,ANOKWU STREET
OWERRI
IMO STATE, 234, NIGERIA.
I will be very grateful,if my request is given a favourable reply.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / intl student seeking welding school info