Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / welding & fab bus. liquidating in NY
- - By augustiron Date 11-26-2005 01:33
After 60+ years of serving the Long Island community, Carl's Welding is shutting it's doors.
We are liquidating our entire shop of tools, equipment and stock.
there's way too much to list.
everything from newer Miller welding machines, mig, tig, arc, plasma cutters, large older but fully functional metalworking tools, punches, drill presses, 10'x3/16" shear, 10' power brake & 10' manual brake, 8' plate roller, Pullmax, Ironworker, cut off saws, 3 overhead crane systems, large amounts of metal and hardware stock, tons of hand tools, pnuematics, large compressor, heavy equipment, hydraulics, full stock of nuts, bolts and washers 1/4"x3/4" to 1"X6", oxy acetelyne systems, pipe, couplers, tubing, racks, lighting, electrical boxes, work benches and tables, pipe threading machine, hydraulic coupling machine, I-beams + so much stuff it's hard to think of it all.

This 5000sf shop has been doing heavy equipment fabrication and repairs for over 60+ years plus small repairs and fabrication. Everything is here plus the kitchen sink.

It ALL MUST GO.
come and have a look.

Carls Welding
375 East Jerhico Tpk Smithtown NY 11787
631 265 1525 ask for Guy m-f 8-5
no offers unless cash in hand on location
buyers arrange any shipping

Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone who may be interested, private parties and liquidators welcome.
It all must go
thank you
Parent - - By zsavage Date 11-30-2005 19:08
so your not selling any of this online? i would be intrested in the shear, brake, and would like to know what hydraulics you have. please let me know. thanks a lot

wamyjo@aol.com
Parent - By augustiron Date 12-10-2005 23:10
Thanks for the interest but at this time we are hoping to sell everything in person. I am the owner's son who posted this for him, the shop is in NY and I'm in California. My Dad is not very computer friendly beyond playing chess on his old machine.
I posted this for him to help him out but that's about all I can do from across the country. You'll have to call him directly for more information. We are trying to locate liquidators for the larger equipment if you know of any who can help.

thankyou
Karl
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / welding & fab bus. liquidating in NY