Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Heating equipment
- - By navywelder Date 01-04-2006 02:36
I need to know if there is anyone who still makes heating gear like reliant or the old powercons. We need to post heat a valve up to 1250 f and then step it down from there. Our old power cons worked great but time took them from us. With reliant and power con out of business I need a complete system for heating or a power source that will use the same cables as the old reliant gear. Any help from anyone to point me in the right direction would be great.
Thanks.
Parent - By welderseller (**) Date 01-05-2006 01:22
If you are looking for induction heating equipment, Miller Electric has a line on that.Check it out on their website-millerwelds.com
Parent - By weldersales (**) Date 01-05-2006 16:06
The old Reliant, Cooperheat, etc. all used resistance heat. In most cases, the power supplies were 80 vac or 80 vdc and were also used for grid welding systems, such as the Miller GPS1500's. All of these are still around including contactor boxes, chart recorders, heating blankets, and so forth. Let me know if we can help. weldersales
Also, all the Powcons, from 200 amp to 550 amp are still very much alive and available as well as repair parts.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Heating equipment