Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Processes / good technical reference for brazing app
- - By DaveCox Date 01-13-2006 15:46
I'm working with a local manufacturer that uses liquid flux added directly into the torch brazing for much of their needs. I'd like to locate a good reference for this specialized brazing process that will serve as both a training and technical reference.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 01-13-2006 18:22
I don't know if this will help or not Dave, but a number of years ago I went to the AWS convention in Los Angeles and there was a vendor there that was demonstrating this particular type of system. I can't remember the name of it but I would guess that if you did a google search or used one of the other search engines you would possibly be able to come up with the information that you are looking for. This particular system used some sort of injection system into the gases to add the flux, the selling point was that it was a very precise method for having the proper amount of flux needed for the brazing process and didn't require coated rods or manual application of the flux. Good luck and regards, aevald
Parent - - By BMachovina Date 01-13-2006 20:14
Dave,

I ran across your message on the forum. The name of my company is The Gasflux Company. We invented this process you are talking about and have been in business since 1938. Please feel free to check out our website www.gasflux.com and give us a call at 1-800-2537932. I should be able to provide you any information you may need.

I look forward to talking with you.

Bryan Machovina
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 01-13-2006 20:43
Hello Dave, the other poster on this thread from the Gasflux Co. is the one that I saw at the AWS show. Funny how that works sometime. aevald
Up Topic Welding Industry / Processes / good technical reference for brazing app