Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Miller Econotig TIG set for sale
- - By John H. UK (*) Date 12-17-2000 00:14
Hello AWs,

I was having a look on eBay ealier and found something I thought may possibily of help to anyone looking for a good TIG machine to start on cheaply. I was considering buying this myself until I decided on Oxy / Fuel. It's a Miller Econotig that would usually be around $1,100 - $1,200 for just $610.00! The set is entirely new and possibly unused. It comes complete with the torch, stick electrode holder, video, reg. and other bits. Have a look at it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=525929008
It's obviously an advert picture, not of the actual machine, but it gives you an idea. Shipping is free to the 48 states and it's being sold by a large site called Brweld.com, I believe that is the correct address, so it shouldn't be damaged I wouldn't think.
If I was more motivated I'd buy it myself but the shipping would be hurrendous for me and thats the only way I can stop me kicking myself, twice over! :) I won't be able to sleep for a few night now. One day... one day it will be mine!

John H. UK
Parent - By mbutler (*) Date 04-30-2001 15:47
I bought a Hobart 175 from them, 560 inc. shipping and handling, and I got it in two days.
Parent - By M EL-SABSABI Date 05-04-2001 10:47
hi i,m interrested i live in australia can you let me know if the machine still available ?& will you be able to ship it to me if so let me know
m elsabsabi ......
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Miller Econotig TIG set for sale