Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / lincoln welder 225-s ac plant
- - By dallyfff Date 03-19-2006 06:37
hello everyone i'm new here but i need some help i'v been trying for months now with this plant. this plant came to me with no on/off switch, noground or electrorod cable and about 5 of the amp scale wires hanging loose but they are connected guage which i'm happy for. what i reallyneed to know is how to re connect the both ground and electrorod cable without shorting this thing out
thanks any help will be appreciated.
Parent - - By medicinehawk (**) Date 03-19-2006 12:23
Do you have any pictures to show us? You need to be very desciptive if you cannot show photo's.
Parent - By dallyfff Date 03-19-2006 14:50
thanks for responding so quickly
there are no external wiring but i know how to connect the main power wire to the switch, my real worry is how to connect the ground cable which you clamp to the material to weld and the one you put the rod into. there is a 12 step control from 40-225, from 160-225 are disconnected from the transformer but is still attach to the step switch. i would like to know where to put those two cables, also the wire that attach the step switch to the transformer. hope you can unravle this mistry
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / lincoln welder 225-s ac plant