Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Syncrowave 180SD
- By turbo38t (*) Date 03-31-2006 21:29
Hey guys, selling my 2002 model Syncrowave 180SD. It's located in North/Central New Jersey. Anyways, it's in excellent condition and I can deliver within 100 miles or so for a small fee. I will sell it with or without the accessorires. Accessories include: Miller Diamondback 17 air cooled torch, SMAW electrode holder and lead, ground clamp and lead, Miller/Smith? regulator, and cart. It's a high frequency unit and is like new condition. It has some small paint spray on it as for 3 years it sat in a body shop nearly unused. I just picked it up in November or December and need to let it go to pay some bills. I am selling the machine by itself for $1075 or with the accessories for $1175. Please email me at turbo38t@gmail.com if you are interested. I don't have pics at the moment but I can get them. Oh, and I will also sell the brand new empty Argon bottle for an additional $175(I paid $245 filled). Thanks. Dave
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Syncrowave 180SD