SECRETARY: Jennifer Rosario
SCOPE: Responsible for creating and revising standards on thermal spray.
- C2.16 Guide for Thermal Spray Operator Qualification
- C2.19 Specification for Thermal-Spray Coatings for Machine-Element OEM and Repair Applications
- C2.20 Specification for Thermal Spraying zinc Anodes on Steel Reinforced Concrete
- C2.21 Specification for Thermal Spray Equipment Performance Verification
- C2.25 Specification for the Thermal Spray Feedstock- Solid and Composite Wire and Ceramic Rods
- C2.26 Specification for Thermal Spraying and Welding Powder Consumables
- C2A Machine Element Repair
- C2C Thermal Sprayed Coatings for Reinforced Concrete
- C2F Thermal Spray Operator Qualification
- C2G Thermal Spray Equipment
- C2J Feedstock for Thermal Spray
The American Welding Society is recruiting volunteers to serve on the C2 Committee on Thermal Spray. This committee is in the process of revising several of their standards.
Learn more about this committee's work by contacting committee secretary Jennifer Rosario.
Back to All Committees