SECRETARY: Peter Portela
SCOPE: Responsible for creating and revising standards on high energy beam welding and cutting.
- C7.1M/C7.1:2013, Recommended Practices for Electron Beam Welding and Allied Processes
- C7.2M:2010, Recommended Practices for Laser Beam Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes
- C7.3 Process Specification for Electron Beam Welding
- C7.4/C7.4M:2008, Process Specification and Operator Qualification for Laser Beam Welding
- C7.5, Recommended Practices for Hybrid Laser/Arc Welding Processes
- C7B, Electron Beam Welding and Cutting
- C7C, Laser Beam Welding and Cutting
- C7D, (Task Force) Hybrid Welding
The American Welding Society is recruiting volunteers to serve on the C7 Committee on High Energy Beam Welding and Cutting. This committee is in the process of revising several of their standards.
Learn more about this committee's work by contacting committee secretary Peter Portela.
Back to All Committees