SECRETARY: Peter Portela
SCOPE: Responsible for creating and revising standards on robotic and automatic welding.
- D16.1M/D16.1:2004, Specification for Robotic Arc Welding Safety
- D16.2M/D16.2:2007, Guide for Components of Robotic and Automatic Arc Welding Installations
- D16.3M/D16.3:2009, Risk Assessment Guide for Robotic Arc Welding
- D16.4M/D16.4:2005, Specification for the Qualification of Robotic Arc Welding Personnel
- D16.5M/D16.5, Training Guide for Robotic Arc Welding Personnel
- D16B - Robotic Arc Welding Qualification
The American Welding Society is recruiting volunteers to serve on the D16 Committee on Robotics and Automatic Welding. This committee is in the process of revising several of their standards.
Learn more about this committee's work by contacting committee secretary Peter Portela.
Back to All Committees