SECRETARY: Andre Naumann
SCOPE: Responsible for creating and revising standards on welding in the aerospace industry.
- D17.1/D17.1M – Specification for Fusion Welding for Aerospace Applications
- D17.2/D17.2M – Specification for Resistance Welding for Aerospace Applications
- D17.3/D17.3M – Specification for Friction Stir Welding of Aluminum Alloys for Aerospace Applications
- D17D – Subcommittee on Resistance Welding in the Aircraft and Aerospace Industries
- D17J – Subcommittee on Friction Stir Welding in the Aircraft and Aerospace Industries
- D17K – Subcommittee on Fusion Welding in the Aircraft and Aerospace Industries
The American Welding Society is recruiting volunteers to serve on the D17 Committee on Welding in the Aerospace Industry. This committee is in the process of revising their standards and publishing a new standard.
Learn more about this committee's work by contacting committee secretary Andre Naumann.
Back to All Committees