Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller 250-1 HF Starter With Factory Contactor Installed
- - By sbcmweb (****) Date 05-29-2008 18:28
We have a very nice Miller 250-1 HF starter unit for sale. Has the factory installed contactor. Perfect for use with machines without remote output. It's super nice & works great. Runs on 115 VAC current Only. I can set up a package with a torch & foot control for an additional price if needed. $400 or best. PLEASE, NO Lowball offers! Call or email Steve. sbcmwebber@comcast.net (517) 202 0314
Attachment: DSC03910.JPG (145k)
Attachment: DSC03911.JPG (150k)
Attachment: DSC03909.JPG (135k)
Parent - - By Ringo (***) Date 06-03-2008 15:20
Just a few props for this guy,he totally squared me away with a HF-251 for my Trailblazer.He gave me a great deal,and some good advice on future purchases,and when I got the machine,and had it hooked-up wrong (totally my fault),he made every effort to make sure I was happy,which I am.

Again,I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Regards,Ringo
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-03-2008 16:46
Thanks a million for the props! I love having a happy client & one as easy as you to work with. A great guy all around!!! Thanks!! S.W.

"The bedroom was ice cold, but the fire was burning slowly....The blinding light...The family ghost.... Has risen again!" (The Family Ghost, King Diamond, Abigail LP)
Parent - - By Ringo (***) Date 06-03-2008 17:06
And a King Diamond fan to boot.
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-03-2008 19:33
Oh, yes...King rocks. Abigail's close to my heart. Got to be one of my all-time favorites. I think I wore two of those tapes out in 1987 when it was released. Got me thru some difficult times. Rock on!! :-)

"Count De Lafey....Uncovered his cheating wife...Nine months of loving and sharing, oh it was a bastard child..How could he have been so blind?" (July 7 1777, King Diamond, Abigail LP)
Parent - By Root Pass (***) Date 06-03-2008 17:46
Steve,
Sent you an email
Parent - - By adwblanco Date 06-26-2008 20:14
Steve,
Would this unit be good for my dialarc 250 ac/dc?  And what would you charge for it with a foot control?
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-26-2008 20:17
Hi. Yes, it would. But, I sold it a while back. I may have a line on another one. I will let you know if so. Thanks. Steve
Parent - - By adwblanco Date 06-27-2008 01:33
Cool, thanks.  So would this only start the arc and then would I need some additional set up to gain foot control of the amperage (ie RF-10 and a RFC-23A foot pedal) or would it also control arc intensity?
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-27-2008 01:39
Hi. You would need a machine with a remote in order to have control over the amperage. With the machine you have now, the foot control would only turn the HF & gas on & off. You would have to make all your heat adjustments from the panel of the welding machine. If you want a true TIG machine, I would suggest buying a unit that will do everything. I do have several reasonably priced single phase Miller TIG machines available. Give me a call if you are interested & I'll let you know what I have. My number is at the bottom of the post. Thanks. Steve.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller 250-1 HF Starter With Factory Contactor Installed