Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / for a job
- - By scrappywelds (***) Date 08-15-2008 02:15
try  going to craftstaffing.com and register.job offers all the time.
Parent - - By hillbilly (**) Date 08-17-2008 01:19
Am I doing something wrong on that site or what? I registered and it give me 2 jobs nation wide?
Parent - - By CLaytonACARTER (*) Date 08-17-2008 16:31
It is doing the same thing for me.  I was waundering the same thing if I had done something wrong.
Parent - - By thewelder (***) Date 08-17-2008 21:50
HI I registed and I got 1 repply accros the country, I'm in CA. and the next day start reciving alot of e-mail trash about online classes, car ins. or helth ins. just to named a feu.
Parent - - By scrappywelds (***) Date 08-17-2008 22:58
don't know they send me like 5 a day, sometimes less. they even send me text messages. could be the skills you have entered, less skill less jobs. I don't know.
Parent - - By hillbilly (**) Date 08-18-2008 01:44
Skills, huh? that must have been waht tripped me up haha
text messages on your cell? I'm darn glad I didn't put my cell down then. thanks for the heads up

Hillbilly
Parent - - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 08-25-2008 19:34
Warning on craft staffing.  They have been sending a ton of emails in the last few days and some of the companies haven't ever heard of them.  One wanted to know how to get a hold of them because they have been getting calls about the emails that stated they needed welders.  And they really don't have any openings.
Parent - - By thewelder (***) Date 08-25-2008 22:29
it happen to me to they send me text mess. w/ com name's and #'s wend call the com said no openings and the com dos'not no the craft staffing com.
Parent - - By scrappywelds (***) Date 08-26-2008 03:08 Edited 08-26-2008 03:17
I have got a couple of jobs through the numbers they have supplied me with. I just ask about a job or opportunies for a job. Use them as a contact company nothing else. I have worked industrial construction for years traveling nonunion any job is better than none if ya wanted it. You can always call and see if they have an opening if not your out the couple mins. time and a few mins. on your cell. I mean they are probably a head hunter outfit, they probably get piad to get people a job. Another thing they could be doing is just emailing jobs they get out of a hotsheet. Any how its free take it or leave it. Just checked an email they sent me today Becon at Bedford, KY (502) 519-4526 or (502) 519-4412 New 750 power plant.
Parent - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 08-26-2008 03:28
I am not trying to say that is not a good service.  Just one of the ph#s I called today the guy that I talked to was wanting to know where I got the number from.  I told him it was emailed to me from craft services and he seemed to get angry about that and was wanting to talk to them.  Thats all I was syaing not trying to ruffle any feathers.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / for a job