Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Nail in americas coffin
- By michael kniolek (***) Date 10-03-2008 23:32
There are things going on in this world we dont even know about...secret societies....madmen wanting world domination, or control, our own government mightnot really be in our control.
And here are my examples ..... achmed amanutjob,sadam,Kim illyoungdung, those are the most popular and no i didnt forget about Osamma ill get to him.
Has any1 heard the freemason comercials on the radio? And then there are the secret societies that are accualy secret still (cant name those).
And government well I guess this bill proves how wacked out the whole system is at the top, every1 every last millionare from the senete , house , and every other branch.they dont even care where the money comes from.
they have recently in the publics eye raped a bill for EAR MARKS when our very way of life is "in the balance".
So back to the point, these powers behind the scenes must be very powerfull and very devious.
I will use the Osamma as an example
the towers were hit 2001, if they spent 3 years (id suspect more) that puts the date 1998 or earlier.
what if this "crissis" is a very well planed coup of our democracy and capatolist ecnomy.
the polititicans have proved that they dont care where the money they are  drunk with comes from they may not even ask. they could be doing the work of someone else and not even know it.
in 1998 (or earlier)A mole is found to be place in the gov who could they find must have been born in the usa and a muslum who can hide his faith form the public, and hate and loth americans and freedom. and who did they find .....Barrak (Barry) Obamma.
so this young man is recruted, educated , Programed and then supported all the way to the presidency.
So as the easily bought dem with the help of the just as easily bought  REps began to make the desicion around 2001 that would flounder in 7 years or so.
and they wait and wait and wait
meanwile back at the ranch trouble is brewin............
2008 What the crissis boils down to is too much credit that no1 is paying off.(housing mostly)
this bill they passed may put 40,000 homes per state in thier control, the mole gets to be prez the country falls apart anyway we go into depresion the mole uses the property to set up socilist comunities.
and all H377 breaks loose .
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Nail in americas coffin