Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Not to brag, but.....
- - By devo (***) Date 12-26-2008 18:21
My wife got me a pair of 12" bessey clamps for christmas.  She always wanted me to have twelve inches.....
Parent - By makeithot (***) Date 12-26-2008 19:12
pump six times and call it a day. LOL
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 12-26-2008 20:51
She told me that! (KIDDING!!!!)
Parent - By OBrien (***) Date 12-27-2008 00:00
Well it seems like you got one heck of a wife there.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 12-28-2008 02:11
Mine bought me a G P S for the truck guess she got tired of me calling my truck driver buddy for directions lol it works really good shows everything and i mean everything lakes, stock tanks, trees and it's almost right on the money as far as distances and such even tells me how fast i'm driving
Parent - - By Bob Garner (***) Date 12-29-2008 23:03
My wife got me one of those talking GPS thingies too.  She didn't know that it talks in a sexy female voice.  When she heard that, I lost my new Christmas Present.  I got to keep my new socks, though.
Parent - By Jenn (***) Date 12-29-2008 23:32
Bob, don't tell her, there are a branch of banks here in VA that have ATM's with a sexy australian lady that talks to you.... she'll take away that too.... :D

I kept wondering why my husband used that machine when it wasn't even our branch, until I went to it one day - a light bulb went off!!! I dont' care, if he likes the sexy voice on there - fine....
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-01-2009 13:46
mine has a womans voice but it sure aint sexy lol
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Not to brag, but.....