Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / crap
- - By James0228 (*) Date 01-16-2009 02:03
this is CRAP. All these damn politics sittin up in D.C. doin nothin but bickerin and fightin about who is gonna get whos seat. Im sick of these liberal democrats that think they run the world and all the people in it. Like Nancy Palosi and Blagojavich. Real true antiAmerican SCUM. These type of people and these idiots that make $50,000.00 a year that buy a house for a half million dollars knowing they cant afford it are the reason the economy is so screwed up. WShat ever happened to the republican party we had like when Ronald Ragen was in office. Those people had a backbone. This party we have now is pathetic. If your a democrat and  I hurt your feelins then thats tough. Im tired of having to give in to these antigun,antiwar,antiAmerican people. All of the hardworking Americans like the people on this forum are suffering because of these idiots. People need to stand up and grow some balls and try and do something about it. I wear my congressman and senators email out. They all know me by name. If they are goin to sit on there A&*$#@. Then i am gonna do what I can to ride there A%%#@*&. Sorry i am just ventin. Thanks for listenin. Any thoughts feel free.
Parent - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 01-16-2009 02:22
I agree with a lot of what you said but you should have posted this in the The Off Topic Bar and Grill.
Parent - By Johnyutah (**) Date 01-16-2009 02:24
My thought move your post to the off topic.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 01-16-2009 02:40
[deleted]
Parent - - By James0228 (*) Date 01-16-2009 02:47
i didnt mean to put this post in this forum. you are right about all that you said. I am out of work right now and i have a family to feed and i am really frustrated. I cant even find a day job here in Fort Worth. im just havin a bad day sorry guys.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 01-16-2009 03:00
[deleted]
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 01-16-2009 05:01
Don't forget to buy a Chinese bank with Your bailout money, when You ride with that bunch You have to fit in.
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 01-16-2009 13:10
Dave, the Chinese bank is probably where the bailout money is coming from anyway. LOL
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 01-16-2009 13:23
I'm going to add to this ............
Fact..... A large amount of people who have foreclosed and lost their homes were people who should not even have been considered for the loans they wanted.
Fact ......... A large amount of people who have foreclosed and lost their homes were people who should not have even been in this county (yes Criminal (illegal) Immigrants).
Here is a scenario that was played out time and again during the "HOUSING BOOM"
Juan Gonzales buys a home for 300,000 Juan keeps this home for 7 months and sells it.......to Juanita Gonzales for 325,000 Juanita keeps the home for 7 months and sells to......Pedro Gonzales for 350,000 keeps the home for 7 months and sells to Maria Gonzales for 375,000 she sells in 7 months to Miguel Gonzales for 400,000. Miguel forecloses on his loan (his credit is ruined but in Mexico his American credit problem is no big deal) The Gonzales family has between them 100,000 of stolen American money and they live large in Mexico.
  How about them apples!
MDK
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / crap