Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / JUST SO YOU KNOW BY LINCOLNCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-19-2009 16:55
AN RE: FROM MY POST OF PROJECTS..... JUST SO I AM NOT MISUNDERSTOOD.... I NEVER LIED, NEVER CLAIMED TO MAKE TEXAS STARS.... SO NO NEED TO LEAVE MESSAGES ABOUT I LIE
Parent - - By 65 Pipeliner (**) Date 01-19-2009 19:50
I didn't see anywhere you said you made the stars or even got the impression you made them. I took it that you assembled the parts and this is what you came up with. Also, they look very nice, keep the pics coming.   Chris
Parent - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-19-2009 21:58
Thank you!!!
Parent - - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 01-19-2009 20:05
I think those here know what is what. You do good work.
Keep it up.
BABRT's
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 01-19-2009 20:28
Nice work! Never had the impression you had fabricated the stars. Carry on!
Parent - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-19-2009 22:00
Thank you too... I was really thinking so, cause yall are the pro's & I have welded only 3 times.....green green green....lol     But Im'a give it hell~~~~~
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 01-19-2009 22:28
Ignore whats his name if you can.  Nowhere did you imply that you made the stars.
Keep up the nice work.

Griff
Parent - - By Jriley1972 (*) Date 01-19-2009 22:47
Your work looks great, My wife has showed some interest in learning my trade, she even helped me out with a pit I did.  We bought a lot of the parts to do all the rustic stuff but the hurrican kinda changed thing around here, I havent had the chance to start teaching her again and I don't think she has thought about asking me....So tonight I think I'll go throw her pink welding hat at her and tell her to grab her hood and come on.  Thanks for reminding me keep it up.
John
Parent - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-20-2009 00:58
Thank You..I have been wanting to learn myself for a very long time, My husband is more than happy to teach me.. Im starting out with my little baby lincoln 135 plus... I love it and im sure she would to, tell her get after it...lol
Parent - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-20-2009 00:52
Thanks Griff
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 01-20-2009 02:33
I don't know where You got Your stars, but KINGMETALS.COM has more components than You could shake a stick at.
Parent - - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-20-2009 02:45
Just about anywhere, but i sure will check that out.... Thank you
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-21-2009 15:28
Keep at it and you'll teach yourself alot of the tricks my wife wanted to learn once and never could get the arc to start she got mad and quit after a couple hours lol i offered to teach her again and she bluntly told me no she'd leave it up to me lol
Parent - - By Bob Garner (***) Date 01-21-2009 21:14
Bless you folks with the wives ready to learn your trade.  I started out as a concrete inspector, and even met my wife while I was a concrete inspector in S.F. 

But do you think I can talk her into filling a wheelbarrow with two hundred pounds of concrete and wheeling it 300 yards to the sampling station?  Oh well, I guess that ain't why I married her.  Be proud of your ladies, men.

Bob G.
Parent - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-22-2009 01:10
Thanks for the reply Bob
Parent - - By LINCOLNCHIC (**) Date 01-22-2009 01:09
Im trying, My husband laugh at me cause i couldnt wait for him to get home to use my lil cracker box... he said it was all spitttin and sputterin, i told him dont laugh i know its sucks ( what i was working on).... he said hell no, picked it up .. said look its still together, an i knw guys makin 40 an hr cant do that...lol    But im not a give up kinda girl i'll mess with it till i perfect it.... Thanks..
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-22-2009 19:16
i know how ya feel if i dont like the way it looks the customer aint gonna like it tear it apart and do it again
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / JUST SO YOU KNOW BY LINCOLNCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!