Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thanks, Site Controller
- - By TimGary (****) Date 04-18-2003 14:11
Thanks for sweeping out the trash (spam advertising).
Your efforts and this site are appreciated.
Tim Gary
Parent - - By wardaj Date 04-18-2003 17:35
Yes. This is a great forum. I learned more here about getting into welding than i did in hours of research , books and internet. Thanks to all the pros who take their time to answer our questions.
Parent - By jimwelds (**) Date 04-18-2003 19:24
I agree It the best welding, learning site around, but I think in needs a speller corection program for the post!
Parent - By chaikwa (*) Date 04-18-2003 23:40
Yeah, I guess it's good that someone took out the SPAM, but I asked a legit' question, and it too got dumped. I was genuinely interested if anyone else had ever heard/seen/used that opetrol contraption. I'm not the one trying to sell it, I just wanted know about it.
Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 04-19-2003 03:52
It wouldn't have been so bad if he had just posted once to "for sale" but he really wallpapered the place.
Bill
Parent - By ross (***) Date 04-21-2003 14:37
From myself and my assistant, THANK YOU for the expression of gratitude.
We try do a quick job monitoring the BBS, but still must rely on seasoned, reasonable participants like yourselves to even the keel and notify us when questionable activity is happening.

Remember, for a quick response to users operating outside the rules or with questions or comments, your emails are always welcome. webmaster at aws.org.

Many thanks to you, the users, who make this BBS a success!

Keith Thompson
Manager, Website Administration
American Welding Society
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thanks, Site Controller