Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Sixburgh the home of the Steelers
- - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 02-03-2009 23:09
How bout dem Stillers greatest super bowl performance ever. Only bad thing was Arizona has alot of former sixburgh personnel. (Russ Grimm, Ken Whiz.) Even the most gifted receiver in the NFL, Larry Fitzgerald went to college at Pitt & Karlos Dansby is from Braddock( a burb of Sixburgh )and wasn't it fitting for Joe Namath (Beaver Falls native) to bring in the trophy. I know you must be bummed JTMcC but you can't deny the great football tradition of W. PA. the home of the STEELER NATION.           PS. GO STEELERS AND PENS (STEELERS in the hunt for #7)
Parent - - By johnnyh (***) Date 02-03-2009 23:17
Y'all got a bunch of Texans on that roster.
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 02-03-2009 23:47
Correct but they come to Sixburgh if they are true disciples of the game, if not they stay in Texas. For example Tony Homo who takes his bye week to go on vacation with his chubby honey Jessica Simpson ,Yah thats committment to the game or a legend in his own mind T.O. (everybody hates me ,just give ME the ball) or a problem child like Plexiglass Buress who the Steelers were glad to see leave. ( ruined the Giants season IMO) Oh and by the way what Wowboy who got busted for drugs said" don't worry as soon as I make another big play everybody will love me again"?     No comparison to the STEELER NATION.    (In the hunt for #7)
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-04-2009 00:02
You and Rush Limbaugh. Lord, please fast forward to next season.
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-04-2009 00:21 Edited 02-04-2009 00:28
1/16/72
Dallas 24  Miami 3
1/17/78
Dallas 27  Denver 10
1/31/93
Dallas 52!  Buffalo 17
1/30/94
Dallas 30  Buffalo 13  (had to edit this in.. how could I forget about the back to back?)
1/28/96
Dallas 27  Pittsburgh 17
These games were a**stompings.
Dallas needs an overhaul. I think its coming. See you next year!
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 02-04-2009 00:34
Rick ,I heard your a 1st rate welder/fitter but you have to have more sense than that be'in a Wowboy fan? I can't remember how many Super Bowls have the Wowboys won? (Steelers six on the hunt for #7) Stay safe and keep work'in.  
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-04-2009 01:07
Smooth, its easy to be a Cowboys fan. Just gotta remain in the 90s. LOL!! The franchise is too strong to stay this way much longer.
By the way, rooting for Arizona was downright painful. But ANYONE but the Steelers!
Enjoy your time, stay safe, see you on here to talk smack Sunday evenings next season!!!!!!
......can Romo pull it together? ... T.O. be shown the way outta Dallas?... Pacman????? Gotta go.
Our running game is on its way. Promise! Seeya then brother!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Sixburgh the home of the Steelers