Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Its Time For A New Topic
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-30-2009 17:01 Edited 01-30-2009 17:04
Bail outs Television and Racism.........There has to be something else going on               Anybody been to a good strip club lately ?
Parent - - By MDG Custom Weld (***) Date 01-30-2009 17:46
Not lately, but many a good one in the past!!!

How about another topic too, early January was slow for us but now we have some good work for the next few weeks.  I don't run rigs like you Cactus, just a job shop.  Hay, if you have any small (5,000# or less) welded details that you sub out let me quote a few.  Check out our web site for information on our shop if your interested.

Mark
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-30-2009 18:30
I could probably hook you up on quite a bit of bab work but you are a little to far away to be feasable
Parent - By MDG Custom Weld (***) Date 01-30-2009 20:28
Don't count me out, I have a few local long haul freight outfits that are really scratching for some loads!!
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 01-30-2009 18:09
Indeed!!!  I will be gone for a week and hopefully there will be some different chatter in here.  I can't always be right so I will turn it over for the rest of you.

TaTa for now.:-)
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 01-30-2009 21:42
No strip clubs lately, but I did visit Midland Tx this past weekend. And I am left with the question of how did that city make it on the map.

A question to ponder: why do most in welding related fields, end up divorced ATLEAST once????? I may have to put it off on fumes...
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 01-30-2009 21:56
Welders catch their wives at strip clubs. That will cause divorce real quick. Especially if they are the feature of the night.
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 01-30-2009 22:05 Edited 01-30-2009 22:09
understood-- but how many met their wives at a strip club, hehe..
I ask because every customer I talk with is or has gone througha divorce, and I am starting up my second divorce....thank goodness its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-30-2009 22:46
I'm still on my first and didnt meet her in a strip joint things get rocky and there are days i wanna choke her lol i just walk away seems to piss her off more and i dont have to listen to the *****in i figured she would leave after seeing me in my condition and especially after ryder but she stuck around hell who else can she marry that can make 5 grand a week lol DAMN I MISS WORKING
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 01-30-2009 22:48
Married 27 years to the wife of my youth..

Met her at church.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-30-2009 23:02
I finally did it RIGHT ! I was just practicing the first 3 times.   I didnt meet her in a strip club either. But, she went to one with me !!!
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 01-31-2009 04:29
Have a friend who has a wife that drags him to strip clubs. She sells Mary Kay and the women have everything she wants.
Cash and time. The stories he tells. And she sells a butt load of Mary Kay to the dancers.
Parent - By hogan (****) Date 01-30-2009 23:05
I've been with my girl (currently retired stripper) for over six years now. It has been the best relationship in my life. Amazingly the way we met and started our relationship has removed all insecurity. Only been in one fight in that time. After I had to be on steroids for a few weeks. Never want to take any of that crap again. Stopped taking it the next day.
Parent - By RioCampo (***) Date 01-30-2009 23:22
I was being sarcastic. There used to be a place of I'll repute called the forest. It sure as hell wasn't the cream of the crop, but we went anyways.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-31-2009 00:04
i've been to a few myself and well saw some damn good looking women but why waste the money if ya cant touch right? Unknowingly i dated an ex stripper wow lots of fun hehe but i think she was trying to kill me lol.
Parent - - By pipelinetrash23 (**) Date 01-31-2009 21:42
i just cant see you dating a stripper shad lol your way to tall for them heck im 5'11" and i was still lookin up to talk to you lol
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-01-2009 16:17
women like tall men i use to get hit on all the time before i got married
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 02-02-2009 04:13
Did the get that dumbass law in san antonio passed, where a lap dance had to be 5 feet away? So much for PT's club.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-02-2009 04:16
hell if i know i didnt know they were trying to get something like that passed how is it a lap dance from 5 ft away i aint been to a strip joint in years
Parent - - By uphill (***) Date 01-30-2009 23:59
Anyone got a plan to get rich off the wind generator market? Maybe start a underground powerline construction company.  There are good strip clubs? Dont seem to last long up here in Minnesota. Think it takes too long to get undressed when its 40 below?
Dave
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-31-2009 00:06
thought thats how they made their money Dave? i think someone beat us to the wind generators i sure see alot of windmill fins going north and south prolly made in mexico i dont know the 1's going south might be rejects lol
Parent - - By bbwinc (**) Date 01-31-2009 00:32
Now that times are slow we should all work together and build us a strip club way back in the woods!!! We'll caller the WINDMILL!! We'll all fallow rafters signature, HOLD MY BEEER AND WATCH THIS!! lol
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-31-2009 06:38
Sounds like a plan i'll get the horses saddled and head that way
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-01-2009 16:22
Istill wish i could live by my motto but gotta watch it with my leg and mysystem is all messed up from all the drugs they were given me heck i cant even drink like i use too
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-31-2009 01:37
Beleive it or not   alot of those blades are made in Gainesville Tx in the same Complex that Spindletop and Felderhoff drilling are in
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-31-2009 06:37
didnt know that saw them headed north and just assumed they were comming from mexico maybe you should look into making them things too and we could stay busy year round?
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 01-31-2009 06:46
Parent - - By Metarinka (****) Date 01-31-2009 22:02
speaking of racism, my roommates girlfriends are racist, they hate me to bits just cause of the color of my skin. I'm currently hiding in my room cause they're over for tea. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-01-2009 16:20
Thats when ya go flop in the recliner in your shorts and watch tv just to annoy the hell out of them dont let them run you out of your house and if your room mate ask you to go to another room you need to find another room mate. Are they strippers lol they wouldnt care what color your skin is as long as you got green in your pocket
Parent - - By Jake331 (**) Date 02-01-2009 14:50
my helper has been spending all his money every weekend at this one... he says its awesome   www.bombshellscabaret.com
Parent - - By rockin d (**) Date 02-01-2009 16:51
If ever in Corpus Christi , Tx. ALOHA's( i'm sittin here wonderin if my weldn cap is still hangn from the ceiling fixture) lol Victoria Tx Maximus,/ Laredo,Tx. Exoticas/ Mission Tx. Fantasys mmm memories ,no wonder i'm broke
Parent - - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 02-01-2009 21:44
Ive been to Aloha and one of the high end topless only one in Corpus.

We just a new one in Dallas.  Biggest one in the state or something.  Can't remeber the name made the news though.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-02-2009 00:24
It is the Biggest totally nude in the state it is called XTC caberet  it is the Old Penthouse club. I saw it on the way to Strokers. I'M scared of those places
Parent - By PipeIt (**) Date 02-04-2009 21:02
There's one in Kokomo Indiana called the Hip Huggers people from all over the state like that one. Our bosses take customers there to drum up business.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-05-2009 21:44
after a few shots of tekillya you wouldnt be scared
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-05-2009 22:04
Shad, where did you find that quote? I want it on a plaque for my wall!!! Gotta go ahead and live till we die! ( I still need to stay off them dang crotch rockets, though. Lord, I am capable of extreme stupidity!)
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-06-2009 01:58
Rick those are the WORLD FAMOUS Last Words of a REDNECK !!  "Hey Ya'll Watch This"
Parent - - By mongoose52 (*) Date 02-06-2009 03:22
What the h*lls a nedneck???
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-06-2009 03:27
Well, here is one example. :-)
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-06-2009 03:44
Nope !  Close  !  Shad has a tooth missinf in front
Parent - - By mongoose52 (*) Date 02-06-2009 05:52
ha!hhaa!!! I ain't never!!!
Parent - By Mat (***) Date 02-06-2009 13:05
Hey, that looks like the other half's ex!

"Nuhyuk!"
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-06-2009 14:53
now its 2 i lost it when i beat the hell out of the guy in johns pics man him and that bat are deadly
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-06-2009 02:37
If you think that crotch rocket was wild...... You should try out my trike !!!!
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-06-2009 14:53
i wanna try the trike i but it runs just like riding a 3 wheeler right?
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-06-2009 14:51
Just like jrw159 i robbed it off the net lol i got it in an email yesterday
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-02-2009 02:09
Back in the day as a mechanic, our company sent us to memphis for school. Me and another co-worker drove down in the afternoon. We got into memphis around 6pm or so I think. We checked into the hotel and jumped back into the truck. Guy says, where you want to eat....I don't know. How about red lobster, company paying for all meals. So we ordered appetizers, main course, another main course, a snack, dessert, cost me $70 to eat that night....er the company I worked for!

So the guy says you wanna go to a strip club, said there was one near there that was great. We get over there, park the truck and get out, start to walk towards the building and he looks at me and says, G-D, we smell like F---n' Capt'n D's!! Sure enough, we smelled just like we climbed off the shrimp boat!! I laughed and said, h#ll, they won't notice where we're going!!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Its Time For A New Topic