Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Man, this site is so wonderful
- - By amalgam (*) Date 04-22-2003 04:22
I just started in the hobby and posting questions, and I already have a bunch of wonderful guys answering me back. Please, bear with me because I will be asking my stupids questions over and over until I am ready to pay forward for other fellow welders. Thank you so much guys.
Alfredo Alamo
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 04-22-2003 12:18
Alfredo Alamo,
There are no stupid questions. Ask if you don't know, we all learn that way, even if it's not our question. I too have learned alot from this forum and reading over the questions and answers. Please ask questions, it will help the ones who are too shy to ask. I'm sure you will see my questions if you look back or watch in the future. There is so much to learn in our particular fields and some have had lots of experience and can share that with the rest of us. Help us keep a healthy forum going, ask questions.
John Wright
Parent - By Wildturkey (**) Date 04-22-2003 12:20
one thing to remember is that no question is a stupid one.....none of us were born with the knowledge we have.......besides, the questions help me to stay on top of things...........glad to have you here
Parent - By CHGuilford (****) Date 04-22-2003 13:27
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers like I sometimes give :).

On a more serious note, I think one of the reasons why everyone is willing to help out is that we all have been in the position of not knowing the answers, and many things we still don't know. I like knowing that when I have questions there will be people who can answer them or point me in the right direction without a lot of baloney. So it stands to reason that by offering up what we have, we all stand to gain in the long run. Sort of like "paying back to the community." And don't worry, sometime soon, you will be able to answer one of our questions.

Glad to have you on the forum,
Chet Guilford
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Man, this site is so wonderful