Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New KFC sign
- - By OBrien (***) Date 02-05-2009 01:55
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but thought it was funny.
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-05-2009 03:01
Love it! Due to some crap on local radio, I checked their site for the first time today. The people need slapped with a t bone steak. They have made a lifestyle choice and wish to force it on the the general population!
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 02-05-2009 16:23
thats the problem today, people who feel strongly that they should not smoke ,eat meat ,wear fur ,shoot guns, drive an SUV, burn oil are forcing (by laws)the rest of us who do smoke ,eat meat ,wear fur ,shoot guns, drive an SUV, burn oil to submit to them and accept thier way of life as the only correct way AND IF YOU DONT U R A RACIST!
MDK
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-05-2009 17:58
Oh boy, they should walk around my house and dodge the chicken sh_t bombs all over the place. Ready to shoot the darn things myself! I love chicken, fried chicken, chicken alfredo and especially buffalo wings. My family can pound back around 80-90 wings in one night when we make them at home....hmmm, how many chickens does that add up to??
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-05-2009 20:09
LOL, 40 to 45 chickens. :-)

That ought to pi** PETA off. Now times that by the number of family's that consume this, times the number of meals a year, PETA is going to sh*t a brick!!! Wait, you can't do that if all you eat is salad.

jrw159
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 02-05-2009 20:34
I think he means buffalo wings, you get 4 a bird, they break the wing to get 2 pcs from 1 wing. and if KFC is making them, their birds dont have feet or heads(al least thats what I've heard) still alot of birds for 1 meal,LOL
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-05-2009 20:37
Ahh, yes you are correct. So maybe it is not as bad as it seems for PETA and the chickens. Thats only 20 to 22.5 birds a meal, and of course the rest does not go to waste. LOL
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-05-2009 21:00
My wife hates it when the kids and I get a hankerin' for buffalo wings. She complains it take hours to clean up the wings, cook the wings and only about an hour to consume the wings!! We make it a bit easier for her and will agree on buffalo style chicken breast, nuggets. It sure was alot easier(and cheaper) when I lived near Buffalo, every place sold chicken wings, good ol' .10 cent wing nights, go in there and order a bucket of wings(50). When we go out here in TN they give you a dozen wings for 10.99 or something, besides rippin' me off 12 wings is just about enough to tick me off!! Barely wets my pallet! 
Parent - By johnnyh (***) Date 02-05-2009 21:04
That's like crawfish.  They are both like dating a skinny woman.  Too much work for not enough meat.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-06-2009 15:55
I knew i should bought more than 38 chcickens for that stock show oh well next year i'll get 100 for 2 shows and have a wing fest lmao. I'm tired of chicen WHERES THE BEEF
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 02-09-2009 18:07
Listen guys....  It's either us or the animals.  Don't ever kid yourselves.  If a cow ever got the chance, she'd eat you and everyone you've ever cared about.  So, eat as much meat as you can.  There's a hamburger that's been stuck in my colon since 1966 but I won't give up.  I say there's plenty of room for all of God's creatures, and it's right next to the mashed potatoes.

Proud member of P.O.O.P.  People Offended by Offended People
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-09-2009 18:21
you always have some kind of wild hilarious reply lol good 1
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-09-2009 19:58
How can I join P.O.O.P ? Sounds like my kinda crowd!
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 02-09-2009 20:04
i'm sure sw will let ya in for free
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 02-09-2009 20:28
"Proud member of P.O.O.P.  People Offended by Offended People"

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! You never cease to amaze me, Thanks!!! :-)

jrw159
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New KFC sign