Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / shreveport rig
- - By tigrooter (**) Date 03-10-2009 23:57
just wanted to find out what company got the new rig cactus and the texas righands built. If it was for savanna drilling my buddy may be welding on it as i type. found cracks on some welds. its a heartland rig.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-11-2009 02:10
Wasnt Savanah Drilling. BTW That is why Heartland went Bankrupt. We didnt work for Heartland
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 03-11-2009 03:19
Thats prolly 1 of them china made rigs but i know it aint the 1 we built
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 03-11-2009 03:33
Shad, If I was Cactus I'd just blame Rick H. for any problems associated with the rig (anybody who thinks Dallass is a good team can't be right, but they have one thing in their favor no more T.O.)   :)    PS. GO STEELERS in the hunt for #7.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 03-11-2009 03:44
Cant blame rick for cracked welds they are way to good and he takes his time doing it right the first time
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 03-11-2009 06:00
Shad, thanks for standing up for me against that crazy Steelers fan! LOL!
He knows we have cleaned up the locker room, and this is change we CAN believe in!
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-11-2009 13:02
I agree on the "Takes his time" comment ! I once grew a full beard while waiting on Rick and John John to brother in law a peice of 8"
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 03-11-2009 19:21
Cactus, I think I remember that. We were on night shift and you kept staring at the full moon....
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 03-12-2009 03:29
brother inlaw on 8'' wow must of been real slow that day or john john was getting lessons Afull beard that took whata 8 hours lol
Parent - By tigrooter (**) Date 03-11-2009 16:48
found out it was on a truck rig. thought you were working for heartland rig didn't know they changed the name of the company. just knew savanna had some heartland rigs thought the new one may have been for them to.
Parent - By cmays (***) Date 03-13-2009 03:35
Doubt its Savanah, been doing well hookups well head to seperator with savanah rigs all around havent seen one welder out to do repairs in several months. Some of the cleanest rigs Ive seen in a while
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / shreveport rig