Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / And Yet Another Campaign Promise in the Dumpster
1 2 Previous Next  
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 03-03-2009 05:30
THAT is as good as the one about paint chips making a kid really thirsty. :-)
Parent - - By uphill (***) Date 03-03-2009 12:41
So Mr. Norris are you Chucks kinfolk? I think I seen you at a diner in St Paul MN about 10 years ago with a pet mouse in your pocket. You were feeding it crumbs off the ladys plate next to you. You sure get arround.
Parent - By swnorris (****) Date 03-04-2009 18:12
That was not a pet mouse, it was my girlfriend.  I had met her on the internet and I was in town to meet her in person.  I'd asked her if she'd ever watched any of the Dateline NBC shows about sexual predators.  She said no, so I went for it.  She said she'd meet me at the back door of the diner.  I'm not desperate or anything, but I waited for her at that back door for what seemed to be forever....all that evening and half of the next day.  I didn't even leave to go to the bathroom.  I just went right there.... in my pants.  It kept me warm for a while.  Just as I was beginning to think she might not show up, I looked down and there she was.  She didn't say anything.  She didn't have to.  Our eyes met, and I knew.          
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 03-11-2009 19:26
and yet another:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/topstories/*http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_spending

"Obama planned to sign the bill quietly rather than in public. He declined to answer a shouted reporters' question about why."
I wonder why :)
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 03-11-2009 22:20 Edited 03-11-2009 22:46
This man did not just break promises HE FLAT OUT LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that the sky falling.............or am i being crushed by the BIG O rainbow?
he signs a bill with what 1,000 earmarks then defends them?
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 03-16-2009 22:04
this says it all!
Attachment: politicall.bmp (261k)
Parent - - By michael kniolek (***) Date 03-16-2009 22:18
We own 80% of AIG, so i say we fire them all.
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 03-16-2009 22:20
I say we take back the money, if they can afford bonus' they don't need help!
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 03-16-2009 22:26
well, why didnt they use the first bailout to pay wages (thats what these really are).
as unfair as it seems its part of thier pay just like autoworkers have pay contracts.
Parent - - By michael kniolek (***) Date 03-16-2009 22:24
Im watchin the senete and its getting hot All the REP are "noting the absence in the quorum"
Parent - - By michael kniolek (***) Date 03-16-2009 22:48
Lets not get caught up in the "bonus hype" it will become a tool for socilist class warefare

Let em have the cash fix the prob and pay us back or go bankrupt either way is fine with me.
Parent - By uphill (***) Date 03-21-2009 03:27
The poll is interesting they are taking for who knows what. 50-50 on the outreach but 75-25 think that Iran is a threat to the USA. Hey I am all for ending war but the sheep cannot bargain with the wolves. Peanut tried to talk hugs with the nutcases in the world. We going to go do some laundry in Iran if they dont want to do as "O" says?  Money wont solve the mindset of Islam's kill America agenda.

This one prOmise might come back to bite back + beyond good will.

I know when I think unbiased news I think AOL. (not)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / And Yet Another Campaign Promise in the Dumpster
1 2 Previous Next