Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Velcro Straps
- - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 05-17-2009 20:28
I am trying to find these velcro straps that I have seen on rental companies leads.  They have a sewn loop and a small D ring sewn in.  The velcro is sewn on each side of the tag end and you wrap it around the leads after you roll 'em up.
Parent - By hillbilly (**) Date 05-17-2009 22:57
I've seen and used those, but don't know who makes them u could find a seamstress and have them made. I use dog collars for the time being, as I haven't built a
reel setup yet.
Parent - - By snuffman (***) Date 05-18-2009 04:49
They sale them at Home Depot and Lowes.
Parent - - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 05-18-2009 11:57
Tried HD yesterday and no one knew what I was talking about.  What section do they keep them in? I look Tools and Electrical.
Parent - By low_hydrogen (**) Date 05-21-2009 02:58
Hey try your local john deere dealer. they put velco straps with plastic d-rings on most of the hydrolic hoses on these new combines with draper headers....
Not sure if thats exactly what your looking for but, I'm sure they would work sure great for surplus exstention cords etc.
Parent - By snuffman (***) Date 05-21-2009 03:14
I looked today at Homedepot and I couldnt find them either. All I was able to find were some made out of plastic for extension cords. I've used little dog collar's before.
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 05-18-2009 14:54
Harbor Freight has such things, if you have one of those around you check it out.
Velcro wire straps or ties is what they are called.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Velcro Straps