Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Question for our liberal friends
- - By js55 (*****) Date 06-10-2009 12:32
It has been posted frequently that Americans should follow the lead of our European friends when it comes to cutting edge political systems.
The question now is, given that the most recent trends in Europe are moving to the Right, especially in Britain where the Labor Party Prime Minister is in a bit of trouble pertaining to possibly losing his post, and that the out of control spending of the Obama administration is being soundly criticized and rejected, with fears of inflation running rampant due to all this money printing and debt, will American liberals still insist we follow them. Or will we get the latest rendition of the famous Saturday Night Live character Emily Litella. "Never Mind".  :)
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 06-10-2009 14:12
"What's all this I'm hearing about Eagles rights?"
Parent - - By darren (***) Date 06-11-2009 04:52
america should follow the constitution if not the govt then the people ,(see amendment two) and that is all it needs to do, they should start doing it soon before it is impossible to find its road back. united we stand divided we fall.
the first thing is to get rid of the federal reserve and let the treasury be in charge of the money supply, federal can if you interpret it as the guarantor of interstate contract fidelity, i believe that the constitution says its up to the states to regulate its own correct me if i'm wrong but a federal treasury is ok if not abused.

i do not think it is possible given the last raft of bailout/pay offs that america's currency can recover.
hyperinflation is here.
Parent - By darren (***) Date 06-12-2009 23:02
gooder
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-13-2009 13:30
BWAAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats funny right there! :-)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Question for our liberal friends