Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / looking for a welder
- - By Tino Aleman Date 06-05-2009 02:27
Looking for a friend of mine wondering where he is.His name is Mike Gunthery if you heard
of him or know him please reply.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-05-2009 19:00
Tino,

Sorry, don't know your friend.  I just responded to say 'WELCOME' to the AWS Forum.  Hope you will continue to use it for all kinds of useful information. 

Lots of good people here with a vast array of knowledge, experience, and helpful attitudes.

Hope someone can help you find your friend.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Tino Aleman Date 06-15-2009 04:40
Hey Brent,thanks for the welcome.I'm new to this whole computer thing,but my dauhters are helping me with it.Looking forward to chatting with you and other welders on the forum.     
Parent - - By OBEWAN (***) Date 06-05-2009 19:06
Try searching his name in whitepages.com if you know what town he lives in, otherwise, you could get all of them in the country.  I think it lists back years lived and places too, so you could find him that way based upon his old city.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 06-06-2009 02:22
Try www.anywho.com You will be suprised what it shows and its FREE !!
Parent - By Tino Aleman Date 06-15-2009 04:34
Thanks for the info I'll be logging in every once and awhile to keep in touch thanks again
Parent - - By griffen (*) Date 06-06-2009 05:21
Tino,there was a Mike Guthry working Corpus Christi and Kingsville area a couple of years ago. He had a chevy welding truck with alloy wheels and blue heeler. If its the same guy I'm good friends with a guy that knows him. I can try to find out if he has seen him lately.
Parent - - By Tino Aleman Date 06-15-2009 04:30
Hey,Griffen thanks for replying,I'm a welder from south texas I've been in the oil patch for about ten years now.Roaming around the state chasing that dollar.Well getting back to Mike, yeah I've been looking for him for the last year or so.Me and a couple of buddies have had a few big jobs and where needing some help on burning rod.Well If you do end up contacting him give me a reply.Thanks..........   

Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 06-15-2009 21:59
Talk like that will make you quite a few NEW friends awful quick!! :)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / looking for a welder