Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / PETA (the FLy Advocate)
- - By michael kniolek (***) Date 06-19-2009 13:39
This is silly
A fly lives week or so, and this group wants to protect them.
I sayWe start Mailing  PETA all the flies they want, maybe a few boxes of maggots.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 06-19-2009 13:47
I like PETA.  They have nearly naked celebraties in their adverts.  The latest features Che Guevara's grandaughter.  OMG.  I'm in love. 
Parent - - By weldervaughn (**) Date 06-20-2009 03:26
you would like peta
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 06-20-2009 03:43
Just because of the ads.  I could give a shi* about animals' feeling.  They're tasty.  :-)
You've not posted in 2 months and you're back at it.  I better get an ice bag ready.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-20-2009 04:18
LOL, sorry for the controversial/instigative post. :-)
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 06-20-2009 05:14
Yeah 30 seconds they got on news here last winter scatily dressed in bikinis on 6th st in Amarillo TX.  Their signs got torn down and run off from here this is beef country.   I still want to fry up some veggie (mountain) oysters for those PETA folks sometime :)  Then tell them what they ate later lol.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 06-20-2009 12:38
Now there's a product with some future.  Vegan mountain oysters made from soy beans.  :-)
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 06-21-2009 00:36
LOL.  You must have soybeans to peddle ?  We can't even grow those here in the desert either. 
Parent - - By OBEWAN (***) Date 06-19-2009 14:03
I always heard that PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 06-19-2009 16:50
Well, this is all just a little taste of what its like in the White House. Schicklegruber passes a gay bill and the gays are furious because it didn't go far enough for them. He swats a fly and PETA is pizzed. Clearly extremists don't even like each other.   :)
Parent - - By OBEWAN (***) Date 06-19-2009 17:38
Maybe if they had to live with some of those huge black Michigan deer flies they would change their tune.  All it takes is a little anger to kill them.  They used to take huge chunks out of me with their bites when I was working in the hot summer sun in our strawberry patch.  They were out for blood, and it was almost kill or be killed.  The ones that did not get swatted hurt like heck when they drew blood!  I got so fast that I could smash them as soon as they landed and before they took their first bite!
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 06-19-2009 17:59
like i said we should start sending them flies. teach them a lesson
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 06-20-2009 00:38
It does in my book.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 06-21-2009 13:15
Are you serious??? Their ticked cause he killed A FLY?????? They better stay away from my house, flies, boring bee's, wasps of all sorts get wacked with my specially selected tennis racket. Sits at the shop door for easy access. The only ones that don't get killed are the honey bee's that come around, but they ain't gonna sting me just because I'm there like those other suckers. PETA, leave off the E and you have PTA, put an "in" between the P and T and that's what they are, a Pain in The..........
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / PETA (the FLy Advocate)