Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / They Are Doing Again, Again
- - By js55 (*****) Date 07-08-2009 14:17
President Schicklgruber has just stated he is not ruling out the possibility of ANOTHER Porkulus bill. Thank God Harry Reid seems opposed-at least for now.

Keep in mind that we have only spent about 10% (the latest estimate I've heard) of the first one. Primarily infastructure stuff.
By the time all of it is spent we are supposed to be well into the upswing of the economy as forecast by Schicklgrubers own people.

How far into the upswing, or growth economy, will we be with the second Porkulus money?

If we are in an upswing do we need more debt?
Or, is Schicklgruber lying to us with his estimates of upswing and secretly thinks it will take longer?
Or doesn't he even know?
Will he continue to blame Bush?
Why isn't anything happening yet?
I know some of the more 'supportive' commentators have stated they see positive signs. There are negative signs as well (for example interest rates are creeping up). Its all cherry picking. Nobody knows.
And in light of that:
Why haven't we spent the other 90%?
What are we waiting for?
Could it be that Schicklgruber is well aware that Porkulus wasn't any stimulus and so after all and theres really no point?
We do need infrastrucure, but only in the book of Schicklgrubernomics is that considered stimulus. Infrastructure investment takes a long time to effect the economy.
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-08-2009 20:37
They cant blame the REP for this one, well they can try.
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-08-2009 21:14
I think these bailouts could be one of two things.
Either Some country is pulling the worlds greatest ponzi scheme, or DR EVIL Wants 9 Trillion Dollars MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (PINKY RAISED TO MOUTH)
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-08-2009 21:16
Congress cant audit the federal reserve?
That’s stupid especially in times like these.
Parent - - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-11-2009 01:43
They haven’t spent 1/2 of the first bailout yet, and now they want more!!!!!!!!!!!
I think obamma might be saving up For his next 4 years as prez….he will need it cuz this country will be shell and under martial law with zero tax base.
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-11-2009 02:15
Why do they make it seem like the infrastructure portion of the porkulous bill  is such a big deal (GIFT) isn’t that something they should have money for anyhow?
thats thier job
Tolls
excise tax
local tax
State tax
gas tax
Thumb tax
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / They Are Doing Again, Again