Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / this is what the Big O gives us for leadership............
- - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-16-2009 15:44
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Jones

Admitted comunist, enemy of the constitution.
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-16-2009 16:14
Oh but there is worse than that Mike.
Schicklgrubers Science Czar wrote a book that advocated the idea of sterilants in the water supply to make women sterile to control the population. We got some real peaches advising our, eh-hem, President. And none of them are accountable to the constitutional process of congressional approval.
How nice.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-16-2009 16:31
seems like the more i dig the more i worry.
MDK
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-16-2009 16:57 Edited 07-16-2009 16:59
Which leads me to the question of why so many czars in the first place. Certainly Presidents in the past have had theirs, a not uncommon defense of Schicklgruber supporters. But nobody even close to the extent this guy is doing it. Where are we now, 32, 33. We even have a California Water Czar. Why?
Simple.
Unlike previous Presidents that used the process to allocate additional resources on particularly troublesome problems they wished to emphasize, while NOT circumventing Cabinet Secretaires, Schicklgruber had too many Cabinet nominees caught up in scandal forcing a withdrawal, and too many that withrew ahead of time, that he had no choice, in his mind. He couldn't get them through the constitutional process of congressional confirmation, so instead of nominating upstanding people, he abused the constitution. He never stopped nominating questionable people, but now they don't need that pesky process of congressional approval.

Also, lets not forget, that it also makes it look like you are actually doing something.

What I want to know is when are we going to get the 'Snicker Supply Czar'? We are going to run short waiting for this idiot to do something for the benefit of the people he swore an oath to.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-16-2009 18:06
There are so many of them im beginning to think its becoming a government over the government,. Who has the power? The elected people or the appointed czars?
MDK
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 07-16-2009 21:32
The car czar is resigning, apparently he is under investigation in New York. Hmm, another one.
Parent - - By michael kniolek (***) Date 07-16-2009 21:55
Now what about the Mad Scientist ,John Holdren
he has papers discussing putting birth control in the water.
Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;

* The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;

* Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

* People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

* A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force
Why was it wrong for the Nazis but no one will say nothing about this guy "the SS is back" this country is heading for a Hitler era.
Just because a person is a liberal it does  not  mean they are without sin, and always have good intentions.
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 07-16-2009 22:59
6 foot, blonde, blue eyed offspring for everyone!
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-17-2009 02:39
Nope, the difference now is what you describe would be sent to the gas chambers at worst or sterilized at best. 'The other final solution'.
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-17-2009 12:35
Yes. The similarities between then and now are unmistakable. Its appalling that so many are either incapable of, or consciously refuse to see it. Another similarity in and of itself.
As I have stated over and over again, the Left has always, and from the beginning, been enamored of totalitarian remakings of society. And now we have our own zealots trying to impose upon us a comprehensive remaking of our society.
Parent - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 07-17-2009 16:36
Careful, we're getting awful close to that 'F' word again...
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 07-17-2009 13:20
I want to be the first Welding Czar.
But there is nothing special about me.
I think becoming transgender will qualify a person for a czar job (being unique is critically important) with President Obama but the cost for the procedure is too high.
I will wait it out and after Obama Care passes I can quit my job and then qualify financially for "O"care and the government will pay for the procedure.
There has to be a paragraph in that bill that addresses transgender...can't discriminate. Besides, no one (house or senate)reads those trillion dollar bills anyway.

I only hope Dennis Rodman or RuPaul doesn't seek the job. I can't compete with them.

Obama's Welding Czar...API, AWS, ASME will answer to me!!!
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 07-17-2009 13:44
Tim,
I would only disagree in that there is no requirements AT ALL for czar jobs. That is the whole point. Once you circumvent the confirmation process it doesn't matter what your background is. You just gotta get Schicklgrubers favor.
Convince Schicklgruber that you would be a great welding czar and your in. That way he don't need to worry about it, look like he is worrying about it, and run around talkin pretty about it to the rest of us.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / this is what the Big O gives us for leadership............