Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / ROAD CLOSURES !!
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-22-2009 22:59
For those of you who might be considering a road trip, be advised: Portions o f I-64, I-70, I-29, and I-90 will be closed this weekend. Expect long delays along these interstate highways plus major traffic disruption s in Charleston, WV , Louisville , KY , St Louis, MO , Kansas City, MO , and Omaha, NE.

A 500-ton piece of coal is being moved from West Virginia to South Dakota so that Barack H. Obama can have himself added to Mt. Rushmore
Parent - By BobbyT Date 07-22-2009 23:04
Nice one Cactus
Parent - By uphill (***) Date 07-22-2009 23:09
It figures that the Coal Zar would haul one across the country when North Dakota has lots of it. Suppose its going up by the Clinton "Thumb Like appendage" on the upper left portion of Rushmore. Is he going to pose for the bust or will it be of his more obvious trait?
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 07-23-2009 00:18
Figures government would do it the hard way spending more $$$$$$$$$$ just because they can.  They got coal next door in Wyoming I think ?
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 07-23-2009 20:36
Obviously we need a coal Czar!
Oh, Uphill says we already got one.
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 07-23-2009 21:27
Yes we already have a new one and his name is Ken Salazar, secretary of interior.  Once you really find out more about him and his cronies seeing through their lies & BS will realize they are out to shut down coal and oil ! 

http://www.doi.gov/welcome.html
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 07-24-2009 01:41
Especially like that part about him championing the 2007 farm bill, which by the way was only an extension of the 2002 farm bill. Which was passed while he was the AG for Colorado. Sheez, what a bunch of flat out lies. Bet you can trust him to support energy dependence.
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 07-24-2009 05:19
Yep with sidewinders like him taking care of us better find your own piece of land that has oil, coal, lots of wood and good soil to grow a garden and pasture for livestock for your freezer or forget the freezer we'll probaby be drying it like the indians did again before long.  He has long forgotten where he really came from and his boss isn't a Abe Lincoln either. 
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / ROAD CLOSURES !!