Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / The Federal Reserve admits losing Nine Trillion Dollars!!!!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-30-2009 07:21 Edited 07-30-2009 07:27
This is what really needs to be answered as to why this hasn't been persued any further by the Media, and anyone else for that matter.

Please view this with an open mind, and then post your comments. ;)

http://www.wimp.com/reservelosing/

Btw, thanks John (JRW159) for providing the link to the video posted here, and I would like to suggest to view all of the clips in the website because some of them are amazing and hilarious as well as sick & twisted and I believe everyone will enjoy at least one of the video clips. ;) 

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 07-30-2009 11:47 Edited 07-30-2009 11:52
I saw a clip of the Inspector General on You Tube who is responsible for monitoring/auditing this money as she was blabbering, fumbling around and not really answering any of the questions being asked about if there was ever an audit of the books and was she aware of the amount that was missing from the books....it was embarrassing to watch.

edit: added vid link, my computer wouldn't load the link in Henry's post above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlxBeAvsB8
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-30-2009 20:14
So is this money already gone, or is it like a preaproved loan?
MDK
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-30-2009 12:20
Henry,
  Your welcome. I must agree there is probably at least one in there for everybody. I was briefly browsing through them last night and saw a lot that I liked and some that are a little disturbing. I have yet to make it all the way through though. :-)

jrw159
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 07-30-2009 16:43
Is that recently? I want to use those excuses next time I go to the bank.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-30-2009 20:04
Maybe they lost it in the laundry?
Somtimes i loose things in the laundry.......................

So before any1 says its started under bush......I know.....I know.....I know.....

Now moving forward ...............This must end, if they cant account for cash who can !!!!!!!
Instead of charging people with war crimes(that protected us) maybe the haters can place some of that energy into charging these crooks.
I guess the best we can do is continue to spread this news verbaly (via Net ) cuz the news is clearly useless.
This is breaking news not the Big O Beerfest!!!!!!
MDK
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 07-30-2009 20:36
I heard Vice President Biden has been appointed Beer Czar for this high level summit.

Lets see:

Chips
Beer
Slim Jims
Smokes for President Obama

Entertainment:
Jarts in the Rose Garden
Arm Wrestling
Quarters
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 07-31-2009 03:18
Lawrence,
Don't forget "mama" jokes for entertainment.
Always a winner.

Good times.
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 07-31-2009 02:16
Ill have to tell that to my boss next time I loose/break/destroy something at work, "Well the feds lost 9 trillion..."
Not that I have ever lost/broken or destroyed anything at work...
Parent - - By darren (***) Date 07-31-2009 18:08
if this what they are willing to admit, what are they unwilling to admit?
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-01-2009 04:00
Good point. Though I doubt it matters anymore. Most countries of the world have been playing a shell game for a long time anyway.
Parent - By darren (***) Date 08-01-2009 20:22
i wonder what its called on this scale ... i know on the street its called three card monte
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / The Federal Reserve admits losing Nine Trillion Dollars!!!!