Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / I'm looking for a GOOD chrome plater ...
- - By pypLynr (***) Date 08-17-2009 02:02
Is there any one out there who has personally used a chrome plater and had a good job done ?  If so , please relay the contact info for that place . I'm wanting to chrome my knobs and bullet nose .  I bought a brand new bullet to have chromed and I don't want it screwed up. Any info would be greatly appreciated .   Thank you .
Parent - - By Brian T. Beard (**) Date 08-17-2009 04:57
Hey, I know a damn good one up here in the northwest, but probably to far from you. He does awesome work, we had a big truck( T-800 Wide Nose) bumper done with show chrome and it was cheaper then having it powder coated. He took about a week to get it back to us and he has a guarantee not to rust if it does bring it back no charge. He blasted it and chromed it for $650.00 out the door. It was flawless when we got it back, so we built another and sent it to him, he is one of those guys that happens to take great pride in his work (hard to find that anymore)!!!!
Parent - - By pypLynr (***) Date 08-17-2009 15:41
Could you send me his info ... phone # and address . Thanks .
Parent - - By Brian T. Beard (**) Date 08-18-2009 03:43
I will look thru some invoices and find it, might take a day or two.
Parent - By Brian T. Beard (**) Date 08-20-2009 06:00
Just sent you a pm for www.spokanemetalfinishing.com
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / I'm looking for a GOOD chrome plater ...