Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / UT Level II
- - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-12-2009 02:43
Second day of UT Level II, with GE finished. All the previous Level I information is making sense now!
Parent - By Pipeslayer (**) Date 08-12-2009 14:46
Enjoying a beautiful day in Lewistown? My brain nearly melted those 2 weeks.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 08-12-2009 15:03
So did the light come on this week Fran? I did like you and took Level I and waited a awhile and let some of that info soak in, then took Level II so I didn't get that brain fry action like metioned earlier....LOL
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-12-2009 15:57
Pretty intense across the board!
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-18-2009 02:50
The light was getting brighter until Wednesday, then a serious medical issue happend with my father, and I had to rush home. Hopefully, as I was assured by the good people at GE, I can complete the Level II course, at a date to be determined.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 08-24-2009 11:45
Sorry to hear about your father.....(hoping/praying all will be well)
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-24-2009 12:06
Thanks John.
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 08-26-2009 16:54
I went through Level I&II about four years ago in Lewistown. I felt like I had the basics before going because I prepared for about two weeks prior to leaving. I have to say that I was challenged and did not think that the testing would be so difficult. Level II was a much easier week for me but at the end of the two weeks I felt a great sense of accomplishment. I hope everything is okay with your Father and if there is anything I can help with I would be more than happy too.
Wade
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-26-2009 20:42
Thanks Wade...hope all is well with you.
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 08-27-2009 23:03
I just got back into town. I was staying at the last hotel in America without access to the internet. There were no other hotels in the area that looked as though they were built in the last 100 years, so whether they had electricity and running water was a concern, never mind internet access.

Anyway, sorry to hear you dad is having problems. God willing, he will mend and be as good as new in a short while.

Best regards - Al
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / UT Level II