Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Amnesty bill is on its way through congress...Beware
- - By uphill (***) Date 09-02-2009 09:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmCJOxrCkN4

Parent - - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 09-02-2009 21:05
Retirement Benefits for Illegal Aliens.

I really didn’t hear that did I?
At a point when I’m wonder why the F*** am I paying social security when it’s not going to be there when I’m old enough to need it.... how the F*** can they even begin to put the words "retirement benefits for illegal aliens" together... let alone in a potential LAW.

Why the F*** should I bother being a law abiding citizen when they treat criminals better than citizens.
I'm going to go drink some beer and try and forget why I want to go hurt someone right now...
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-02-2009 21:27
Its obvious to me whats going on..............................they dont want us Americans anymore period ....we are to hard to control
MDK
Parent - - By uphill (***) Date 09-02-2009 21:53
  They have been giving section 8 statis and support for many nationalities including lots of russians for a while now but that started with Carter I think.
  I bin thinking its the only way "O" will get re-erected is buying the votes. Lets say 12 million plus another 20-30 million by the time its all said and started.
  Dont give up on the American constitution just yet, But when its re-written in several languages and dialects lock and load.

Vote often.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-02-2009 23:29
What do you think uphill , vote 3rd party... I have thought about that and it would be nice to break up the Clique, id consider libertarian cuz at the very least they wont do anything but shrink government, or stop the money pigs we have now from destroying us anymore.

Or...( I hate this thought ) vote for a REP to insure the maximum amount of votes for change?

Its a catch 22 do you agree?
Who Could the people turn to .....what Group , Party or Organization has the funds or power to spread its influence into the government?
A viral video spreads across the country in weeks……. Maybe people who want to be elected need to capture that phenomenon.
In other words use the net to try and spur a viable 3r party.
MDK
Parent - - By uphill (***) Date 09-03-2009 10:16
The R&D parties made the flip-flop a few years ago as to who is for the working man. Only problem is they forgot who butters the bread in America. I would not say voting third party  to show the deadbeats in office they can be removed is a good plan. Hope you never experiance we had here in Minnesota with Jesse (the fool) Ventura. All he managed to do was waste the states surplus funds into a mega million deficit and forever made the alternative party suspect.

I have to vote for my core values , Life and Liberty protected to me as a citizen of America under the Constitution. I believe that my vote would be wasted by voting for someone who cant win. I am not sure if any Republican candidate can come out from under the medias whitewash and lies about our statis to get our stolen and manipulated rights back without replacing most of the House and Senate. I hope that a 3rd party could spawn out of the working class so normal working people had someone to rely on for the truth. 3rd party media would be a good start. Most third party agendas have some serious morality issues at least for me and the misses.

Pealousy wants to pretax our retirement based on increase of return over investment. That would make the house and senates retirement subject to 100% tax = Yes? We can reverse this sink hole mentality. 

Vote often.

The big"O" is going after the little school kids with new wave indoctrination because the love affair is tired of sleeping on the wet spot.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-03-2009 15:58
Yes this is an old trick, Get to the children. Educate the children and own them for life.
MDK
Parent - - By weldervaughn (**) Date 09-04-2009 00:26
yep the big O reminds me more of Hitler everyday !!
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-04-2009 01:52
he said judge me by the company i keep.....look at his czars scary
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Amnesty bill is on its way through congress...Beware