Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Technical Standards & Publications / D1.2 Forms
- - By flamin (**) Date 11-06-2009 13:29
Gentlemen-

I'm trying to find some downloadable WPS/PQR forms for D1.2. Does anyone know of any? I know the AWS site has them for D1.1, but I didn't see any for D1.2. I can create my own in excel, but time constraints are limiting me at the moment.

Thanks for any help

Jason
Parent - - By eekpod (****) Date 11-06-2009 14:22
Most of us re-creat them in Word or Excel.  I perosanally am not aware of any forms online, someone else may know, good luck.   Chris
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 11-06-2009 15:27
By the time you find it on the internet you could have created your own. The chances are the one you find wouldn't be exactly what you want or need.

Best regards - Al
Parent - - By flamin (**) Date 11-06-2009 16:37
Thanks guys,

Out of necessity, I went ahead and created one, no big deal, it's just nice having something readily available to download, but I thought I'd ask.

Jason
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 11-06-2009 17:30
The form you create will most likely fit your needs better than a generic form you take from the internet or a annex of D1.1 or ASME Section IX. Once you develop a form, you will most likely tweak it several times before you have just what you want. It reality, that is what you want; a form that suits your specific needs. Just make sure you address all the essential variables listed by the applicable welding standard. The effort will be well worth the time you invest.

Best regards - Al
Parent - By flamin (**) Date 11-07-2009 00:28
".......The effort will be well worth the time you invest."

That is very true.

Jason
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Technical Standards & Publications / D1.2 Forms